-
March 24th, 2005, 11:58 PM
#1
chrstnwmn7
Guest
I was wondering what outfits and accessories were initially in Felicity's collection at the time of her debut? Thanks so much to anyone who can help!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:00 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I'm not sure but I think her school outfit and Christmas outfit? And I think she was introduced with her meet Felicity accessories, Reading and writing lesson, her writing chair, tea lesson, Shrewsberry Cakes kit, Fashion doll and invitation, Noah's ark set, I think. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:24 AM
#3
Janie3082
Guest
I remember when she was brand-new, and I am almost positive that she only had Meet, School, and Christmas books, outfits and accessories. I remember her other things getting added later, I just don't remember how long after her release. Speaking of which, how do they introduce a brand new historical now? Not one of the friends, but an entirely new girl? Does everything come out at once, or do they kind of "half it"? Just curious, since I've been out of the AG loop for a while. (I've just really gotten back into it since November.) [img]smile.gif[/img]
edited to add: I think they also gave Lissie her nightgown, bed, and her NN (before they added the book to it) but I sure do wish I had that first catalog with her in it now! [img]frown.gif[/img]
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 24, 2005 08:25 PM: Message edited by: tngirl03 ]</font>
-
March 25th, 2005, 12:50 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I have the catalog and I can scan it if anyone wishes to see it.
Felicity debuted with:
Meet dress and accessories
School dress and accessories
Christmas dress and accessories
nightown and cap
Clothes Press
Bed
Nighttime necessities (bedwarmer and chamber stick)
Girl sized Meet, School, Christmas, nightgown, coral necklace, Video of Felicity's Elegany tea and An Introduction to Williamsburg book
No one else had nighttime necessities yetb
-
March 25th, 2005, 01:12 AM
#5
Janie3082
Guest
PoohBear, what does the front of that catalog look like? I know I had it when it was new and I would love to try to find one on ebay.
-
March 25th, 2005, 01:19 AM
#6
Inactive Member
well, the FIRST one I have with her IN it has her in her Meet dress surrounded by her accesorries lying under a Christmas tree but I think there's one before that I never got that had her whole collection. I also got one before that which has her picture from the Friends and Family page and says it is inviting you to a Gala to introduce the newest American Girl, but she's not in that catalog and there's a regular cover underneath with Kirsten and a girl in matching nighgowns reading in bed.
(good thing I cleaned my room today so I can pull out the catalogs without choking on dust LOL!)
-
March 25th, 2005, 01:21 AM
#7
Janie3082
Guest
Thank you! I think I just found that one on ebay, but it's already up to $20. [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
March 25th, 2005, 01:25 AM
#8
Inactive Member
I have the cover scanned full sized and Felicity's pages if you want that in the meantime!
-
March 25th, 2005, 01:58 AM
#9
chrstnwmn7
Guest
QNPoohBear, I PM'd you. Thank you for the help everybody!!!
-
March 25th, 2005, 03:25 AM
#10
Janie3082
Guest
Pooh, that would be cool if you could either post a link here or PM me. I'm not really familiar with how the PM works, I've only used it once, and it was to reply. Thank you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks